A or B?
June 7, 2008 § 4 Comments
1) Would you rather go into the office and work on a Saturday morning updating an Excel spreadsheet for Monday morning’s meeting which will put you ahead of the pack or, b) head into the home office with a cup of coffee and work on the book whose draft is due end of June?
2) a) skip breakfast and slug down coffee or, b) have a cup at home, then treat yourself to a Starbuck’s on the way to a camera shoot you’ve always wanted to do in the early morning light?
3) a) be in your hometown or, b) be in NYC? (lucky you if your hometown is NYC)
4) a) walk the beagle and see what’s happening in the neighborhood or, b) let him out where he’ll roam mostly only on your own property but might, just might, find something to “roll” in?
5) a) throw away or donate stuff you unearthed in the foyer closet or, b) find a way to organize it better?
6) a) come up with something new and exciting to do with spouse or, b) enjoy hanging around the family cafe, poolside, and later watch a movie with spouse, on the couch, all very comfortable?
It’s early. I’ve written 500 words, organized the next bit of writing and am in dire need of moving around. The beagle wins a walk. Other than that, whether it will be an “a” or a “b” day (above), hmmmm…